INNO Montessori accepts children from 18 months to 6 years old in either Half Day or Whole Day and does not discriminate on any basis.
In deciding to enroll a child in the school, parents/care givers are encouraged to make an appointment with the directors to visit the program. During this tour, the Directors and the Program Coordinators will involve the child with activities which will determine which program is developmentally and age appropriate. Once the tour has been completed and a decision to enroll a child has been made, a completed and signed application form with payment of the registration fee assures a place in the program.
Please submit application form with the following documents:
- A copy of your child’s certificate
- A copy of your child’s identification card
- A copy of each parent’s identification card
- Parent’s and child’s entry, re-entry permit ,green card or passport (foreigners only)
- A copy of Mother’s letter of Employment